art by: 水森なつる

Monday, August 8, 2011

∑('□'*)NO TIME!

Well, now that i have my mic, and my audio interface i can finally recored Yoru's new Voice Bank!

not only that but i just found a artist to draw Seichi Append (Like...he just accepted my request 10mins ago) so thats one less thing to worry about.

but, i feel like i have no time!



Im going to recored 6Voice Banks on Tuesday. then i have to split all of those sounds (by my self) and then make a oto.ini for them, THEN i have to fix pitch in the USTs Masao made for me and mix the songs. THEN i have to wait for all of my pic requests. THEN i have to make some videos (by some i mean 6.5) THEN i have to upload them all and edit stuff in YouTube!

For Seichi on the 18th me and Seichi will be recoreding 3voice banks. maybe hang out alittle and i wont be back home till the 20th/21st to start spliting those up and oto-ing those! THEN i gotta edit the pitch in the UST's Masao made for me and THEN mix the song. THEN i have to make 3.5 videos upload them and yadda yadda yadda.

but inbetween Yoru and Seichi's b-day (thats 3weeks) im going back up to Denver for 4/5days for NDK!

and then i have to juggle Work and School(which i start the 22nd) around all that! i dont know how im going to do this. so i might have to ask for some help with Videos and Mixing. but other than that i think ill be ok! (i hope ill be ok...)

but, other than that im really exsited for my trip(s) up to denver! to see all my good friends and stuff. but cause its been so long sence ive seen them, i just hope that it wont be an awkward time together, seeing how ill be trapped there for 3~5days. but, i really really hope it wont be as awkward as i think it will be. but you never know, two years is a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment